Track Night 2023: Charlotte Motor Speedway - August 10
Charlotte Motor Speedway sits just 13 miles from Charlotte, NC and just outside the I-485 beltway, making for easy access for those in the Charlotte and surrounding areas.
Track Night in America will take place on the 2.25-Mile "Roval" at Charlotte Motor Speedway. The Roval incorporates sections of the world-famous oval and the infield road course which features a fast banked corner and elevation changes.
When you arrive – you will drive in the main entrance at the intersection of Bruton Smith Blvd and Highway 29. When you get on the grounds, turn left and come all the way around the back of the track to Gate 26 – sign the track waiver and come in.
Track Touring Laps: After going through the tunnel, you will go past a painted traffic circle – please park in the lot on the other side of that circle. Look for our Track Night in America banner or some directional signs to point you to our check-in location where you can sign the SCCA waiver, and then socialize and hang out until it is time to go on track.
Advanced, Intermediate and Novice groups: $205
Join SCCA and Save! National Members Pay: $185
Track Tour Laps and Spectating: FREE!
TRACK SPECIFIC RULES
- When passing on the oval the car being passed must stay on the inside (left) lane and the passing car will go by on the right. The pass must still be made with a point-by.
- Electric vehicles are not permitted in hot track sessions.
- Loaner helmets are not available at our Charlotte events. Please bring your own approved helmet.
- Food and beverage will not be available on-site for this event. Please bring everything you may need with you. You will need to stay well hydrated for each of your sessions.
2:00PM – Gates Open
3:30PM - Worker Meeting (includes Run/Work participants)
3:45PM - MANDATORY HAWK PERFORMANCE NOVICE MEETING
4:00PM - Hawk Novice Group: Paced Laps; MANDATORY INTERMEDIATE GROUP and ADVANCED GROUP MEETING
6:00PM - Track Tour Laps (Open to All)
* Times are an approximation (Weather and on-track issues can play havoc with a schedule, and sometimes officials might have to improvise to make sure everyone gets the most out of the event.)
ADDITIONAL TRACK INFORMATION
Click Here for more information about Track Night events at Charlotte Motor Speedway.