Click Here to Subscribe to the Hagerty Newsletter
Hagerty - The Exclusive On-Track Insurance Partner of Track Night In America
With Hagerty’s HPDE/Track Day Insurance, you can keep your focus where it belongs – on driving. Let us protect your car with our affordable Track Day insurance program*, offering coverage for your vehicle while it’s on the track, unlike your standard insurance plan.
Take advantage of Hagerty’s single-event Track Day Insurance coverage, created for both motorsports enthusiasts and weekend racers looking to refine your skills.
What we protect:
- Your personal vehicle against damage while participating in an HPDE event
- Your car while on the track and in the paddock
- Physical damage to your vehicle incurred by you, one additional driver (if pre-approved), and your driving instructor.
- Note: Liability insurance coverage is not included.
Hagerty Track Day Insurance powered by RLI provides single-event HPDE coverage that’s designed to protect your car from physical damage, both on the track and in the paddock, when you participate in HPDE events.
Agreed Value Coverage
With an Agreed Value policy, you determine your car’s value. In the event of a covered total loss, you will receive the full agreed value that the car is insured for on your policy.**
Customize Your Coverage
Add and cover vehicle modifications such as custom paint jobs or body kits. Coverage is also available for time trials.
High-quality track day insurance at the lowest price possible.
Knowledgeable Claims Handling
Claims handled by knowledgeable, responsive experts who know cars and understand HPDE insurance.
Policies are underwritten by RLI Track Day, a specialty insurer providing insurance solutions to high performance driving enthusiasts for nearly a decade. RLI is rated (A+) Superior by A.M. Best, a leading financial strength rating organization.
Other Valuable Benefits
Towing and storage if your car is disabled, rental car reimbursement, and the cleanup and removal of pollutants caused by your vehicle.
* This is a general description of coverage. All coverage is subject to policy provisions and availability. Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC and Hagerty Classic Marine Insurance Agency, LLC (“Hagerty”) are insurance producers licensed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. The purpose of this notice is to provide you with information about how Hagerty is compensated. Hagerty receives a commission based upon a fixed percentage of each policyholder’s insurance premium. The commission percentage varies according to the insurer and the product sold by Hagerty. The commission is paid by the insurance company to Hagerty each policy term for both new policies and renewals. Hagerty may also receive additional compensation from insurance companies based upon a number of factors, including, without limitation, growth, profitability, volume of business, and retention. This additional income is not guaranteed. If you would like to know more about the compensation we expect to receive as it relates to your policy, you may email email@example.com or call 800-922-4050.
** Any deductible and/or salvage value, if retained by you, will be subtracted from the total amount paid.