Track Night 2023: Carolina Motorsports Park - June 14
Carolina Motorsports Park is a purpose-built 14-turn road racing facility located in Kershaw, S.C., about an hour south of Charlotte, NC and 45 minutes outside of Columbia, SC.. Developed by a group of enthusiasts and racers, the 2.3-Mile Carolina Motorsports Park was designed by Alan Wilson on the site of a World War II fighter-training base and opened in July 1999.
Advanced, Intermediate and Novice groups: $190
Join SCCA and Save! National Members Pay: $170
Track Tour Laps and Spectating: FREE!
TRACK SPECIFIC RULES
- Electric vehicles are not permitted in hot track sessions at this location.
- Speed limit in the paddock is 10 mph at all times.
- The lake is off limits to all activities.
- Decibel limit is 100db measured fifty feet from the track.
- No parking on the paddock roads. Paddock access roads are an emergency fire lane.
CMP will have a local food truck on-site serving burgers and chicken tenders this evening. Bring your friends and family out for a bite to eat and let them take part in the FREE Track Tour Laps session!
1:00PM - Gates Open
3:30PM - Worker Meeting (includes Run/Work participants)
3:45PM - MANDATORY HAWK PERFORMANCE NOVICE MEETING
4:00PM - Hawk Novice Group: Paced Laps; MANDATORY INTERMEDIATE GROUP and ADVANCED GROUP MEETING
4:20PM - Advanced Group: Session 1
4:25PM - Hawk Novice Group: Briefing 1
* Times are an approximation (Weather and on-track issues can play havoc with a schedule, and sometimes officials might have to improvise to make sure everyone gets the most out of the event.)
ADDITIONAL TRACK INFORMATION
Click Here for more information about Track Night events at Carolina Motorsports Park.