Carolina Motorsports Park
Kershaw, SC 29067
Carolina Motorsports Park is a purpose built 14-turn road racing facility located in Kershaw, S.C., about an hour south of Charlotte, NC and 45 minutes outside of Columbia, SC.
Developed by a group of enthusiasts and racers, the 2.3-Mile Carolina Motorsports Park was designed by Alan Wilson on the site of a World War II fighter-training base and opened in July 1999.
Track Specific Rules
- Speed limit in the paddock is 10 mph at all times.
- The lake is off limits to all activities.
- Decibel limit is 100db measured fifty feet from the track.
- No parking on the paddock roads. Paddock access roads are an emergency fire lane.
- Please follow all COVID Procedures and Guidelines.
Carolina Motorsports Park has a limited number of helmets available to rent from the track office for $20 per night. For more information, please contact the track directly at (803) 475-2448.