Carolina Motorsports Park
Kershaw, SC 29067
Carolina Motorsports Park is a purpose built 14-turn road racing facility located in Kershaw, S.C., about an hour south of Charlotte, NC and 45 minutes outside of Columbia, SC.
Developed by a group of enthusiasts and racers, the 2.3-Mile Carolina Motorsports Park was designed by Alan Wilson on the site of a World War II fighter-training base and opened in July 1999.
Track Specific Rules
- Electric vehicles are not permitted in hot track sessions.
- Speed limit in the paddock is 10 mph at all times.
- The lake is off limits to all activities.
- Decibel limit is 100db measured fifty feet from the track.
- No parking on the paddock roads. Paddock access roads are an emergency fire lane.
- Garage rentals available directly from the track. Reserve by clicking here!
Track Walk with the Pros — Free!
Thanks to our partnership with Blayze, you can take advantage of a professional track walk video for Carolina Motorsports Park — at no cost!
Through this partnership, Track Night drivers gain access to video walk through guides from the professional driver coaches at Blayze for every single track we go to.TAKE THE WALK
Carolina Motorsports Park no longer has rental helmets available. You will need to source your own helmet meeting Track Night helmet guidelines.