Track Night 2023: NCM Motorsports Park - May 6
Hey Kentucky - Track Night in America is back!
Join us at NCM Motorsports Park on May 6th as we hit the track for the first time since 2015!
The National Corvette Museum located in Bowling Green, KY is a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit foundation and the sole owner of the NCM Motorsports Park. As the largest car museum in the world dedicated to a single model, the NCM is committed to preserving the Corvette’s past, present, and future.
NCM Motorsports Park consists of a twin circuit arrangement of a two-mile/13 turn west course and a one-mile/10 turn East course which can be combined into multiple configurations. Both circuits feature technical turns, straights, and elevation changes. These two courses can be used independently for multiple events or connected together into a unique large course. The track was designed with challenging features that are reminiscent of the famous La Sarthe in Le Mans, France.
We'll be running the Full Course for this event along with the 2023 Time Trials National Tour Powered by Hagerty. Interested in checking out the Time Trials competition? Find more right here!
For this Track Event, the sessions will be split into two groups.
- Group A will be passing only on the straightaways with a point-by. If you have minimal previous track experience or you prefer passing only on the straightaways, this group is for you.
- Group B will be passing anywhere with a point-by. Only drivers with previous track event experience should register for this group. Track Night in America Advanced group participation or multiple events of Intermediate group participation (or equivalent) would be appropriate.
Due to a hard stop at 5:30PM we will not be able to schedule Track Tour Laps for this event.
Advanced, Intermediate, and Novice groups: $205
Join SCCA and Save! National Members Pay: $185
TRACK SPECIFIC RULES
- Long pants are required.
- SA2015 or newer helmet is required.
- Jacks and jack stands may not be used on asphalt surfaces.
- Speed limit in the paddock area is 15 mph.
- Speed limit on all access roads is 25 mph.
- Vehicles are limited to 103 dBA measured 50 feet from the edge of the track. This sound limit is strictly enforced. Any vehicles exceeding this sound limit will be ordered to leave the track until appropriate corrective measures are taken to bring the vehicle into compliance.
**This event begins earlier than a standard Track Night.**
|MANDATORY HAWK PERFORMANCE NOVICE MEETING
|Hawk Novice Group A: Paced Laps
MANDATORY INTERMEDIATE + ADVANCED GROUP MEETING
|Group B: Session 1
|Group A: Session 1
|Group B: Session 2
|Group A: Session 2
|Group B: Session 3
|Group A: Session 3
* Times are an approximation (Weather and on-track issues can play havoc with a schedule, and sometimes officials might have to improvise to make sure everyone gets the most out of the event.)
ADDITIONAL TRACK INFORMATION
Click Here for more information about Track Night events at NCM Motorsports Park.