NCM Motorsports Park
Bowling Green, KY 42103-9566
The National Corvette Museum located in Bowling Green, KY is a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit foundation, and the sole owner of the NCM Motorsports Park. As the largest car museum in the world dedicated to a single model, the NCM is committed to preserving the Corvette’s past, present and future.
The track consists of a twin circuit arrangement of a two-mile/13-turn west course and a one-mile/10-turn East course which can be combined into multiple configurations. Both circuits feature technical turns, straights, and elevation changes. These two courses can be used independently for multiple events or connected together into a unique large course. The track was designed with challenging features that are reminiscent of the famous La Sarthe in Le Mans, France.
Track Specific Rules
- Long pants are required.
- SA2015 or newer helmets are required.
- Jacks and jack stands may not be used on asphalt surfaces.
- The speed limit in the paddock area is 15 mph.
- The speed limit on all access roads is 25 mph.
- Vehicles are limited to 103 dBA measured 50 feet from the edge of the track. This sound limit is strictly enforced. Any vehicles exceeding this sound limit will be ordered to leave the track until appropriate corrective measures are taken to bring the vehicle into compliance.