Track Night 2022: Palmer Motorsports Park - June 16
- June 16, 2022, 01:30 PM - 09:00 PM EDT
- Track Night, Palmer Motorsports Park, Northeast
- 5 Comments
It is your responsibility to assess the risk to you, both on-track and off, and to make the decision on whether to participate in this event. If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please contact Jack Track regarding your entry and stay home. If you have been in contact with someone who has been experiencing these symptoms in the last two weeks, please contact Jack Track regarding your entry and stay home.
As CDC guidelines continue to evolve, please keep an eye on the SCCA COVID-19 Event Protocol Update page for the most up-to-date information. Please continue to bring a face covering (mask, bandana, balaclava, etc.) to all events as we will continue to “look local” to make sure we meet all local COVID-19 protocol requirements.
Advanced, Intermediate,and Novice groups: $180
Join SCCA and Save! National Members Pay: $165
Track Tour Laps and Spectating: FREE!
TRACK SPECIFIC RULES
- The sound decibel limit is 95 db measured 50 feet from the track edge.
- Electric vehicles are not permitted in hot track sessions at this location.
- Palmer Motorsports Park does not have food or beverages available on-site. Please bring everything you may need for the evening with you. No Concessions Open at this event.
2:00PM- Gates Open
3:15PM- Worker Meeting (includes Run/Work participants)
3:30PM - FIRST INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED MEETING*
3:45PM - MANDATORY KONI NOVICE MEETING
4:00PM - KONI Novice Group: Paced Laps, SECOND INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED MEETING*
* INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED drivers must attend one of these meetings
4:20PM - Advanced Group: Session 1
4:25PM - KONI Novice Group: Briefing 1
* Times are an approximation (Weather and on-track issues can play havoc with a schedule, and sometimes officials might have to improvise to make sure everyone gets the most out of the event.)
ADDITIONAL TRACK INFORMATION
Click Here for more information about Track Night events at Palmer Motorsports Park.
Awesome thanks guys! My miss on the track map.
What direction is this being run in?
Look here: https://www.tracknightinamerica.com/locations/1984322
that link doesn't mention any direction, nor does the hyperlink to palmer events cite anything.
Look closely at the track map that James linked for you here, specifically near the start finish. We will be running counter-clockwise, or turning left onto pit road from paddock. As far as I know, this is the only direction that SCCA uses in general. I look forward to seeing you there!