Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for more than 100 years, and now they’re helping participants in the 2019 Tire Rack SCCA® Time Trials Nationals presented by Hagerty get the most out of their time at NCM Motorsports Park this weekend!
As you may have heard, Holley is opening up the track on Thursday, Sept. 26 for a day of testing and coaching. But the help doesn’t stop there -- the Time Trials team and partners are coming together to help everyone get the most out of their cars and the weekend. Everyone is coming to help: KONI, Hawk Performance, APEX Pro, Racers360, and the staff of NCM Motorsports Park! Together, we’ll give you tips, seminars, make some coaches available and generally help you learn how to test, rather than just drive around all day long.
Not coming to Bowling Green this Thursday? You can still join in! Grassroots Motorsports is broadcasting the whole day of seminars on Facebook and YouTube. You’ll be able to ask questions on Facebook Live so you can get the most out of each session.
Check out our lineup for Thursday, Sept. 26:
- 11:00 a.m. - Virtual Course Walk with Andy Pilgrim and Matt Busby (NCM)
- Noon - Shock Absorber Tech 101: Function, Tuning & More (KONI)
- 1:00 p.m. - Brake talk (HAWK)
- 2:00 p.m. - "How to have a successful Time Trials" with the SCCA team
- 3:00 p.m. - #TrustTheLights On NCM with APEX Pro (APEX Pro)
- 4:00 p.m. - Coaching using data and video (RACERS360)
- 5:30 p.m. – SCCA Time Trials Town Hall