Track Night 2023: Portland International Raceway- August 15
- August 15, 2023, 02:30 PM - 09:00 PM PDT
- Portland International Raceway, Track Night, Northern Pacific
- 0 Comments
Portland International Raceway (PIR) is located in Portland, Oregon, just south of the Columbia River, less than a mile west of Interstate 5. The track hosts SCCA, ICSCC, and OMRRA road racing, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West, and SCCA autocross events. The facility also includes a dragstrip and a motocross track. The road course is almost perfectly flat and runs clockwise with two possible track configurations. Track Night in America will utilize the one that includes a hard chicane at the end of the front straight and involves twelve turns at a length of 1.967 miles (3.17 km).
Advanced, Intermediate and Novice groups: $190
Join SCCA and Save! Members Pay: $170
Track Tour Laps and Spectating: FREE!
TRACK SPECIFIC RULES
- Sound limit of 102.9 decibels 50 feet from the track edge will be in force at all times.
- This facility does not offer loaner or rental helmets. Please come prepared with a helmet that meets our standard helmet requirements.
2:30PM - Gates Open
3:15PM- Worker Meeting (includes Run/Work participants)
3:45PM - MANDATORY HAWK PERFORMANCE NOVICE MEETING
4:30PM - Hawk Novice Group: Paced Laps; MANDATORY INTERMEDIATE and ADVANCED GROUP MEETING
4:50PM - Advanced Group: Session 1
4:55PM - Hawk Novice Group: Briefing 1
5:10PM - Intermediate Group: Session 1
5:30PM - Hawk Novice Group: Session 1
5:50PM - Advanced Group: Session 2
5:55PM - Hawk Novice Group: Briefing 2
6:10PM - Intermediate Group: Session 2
6:30PM - Track Tour Laps (Open to All)
6:50PM - Hawk Novice Group: Session 2
7:10PM - Advanced Group: Session 3
7:15PM - Hawk Novice Group: Briefing 3
7:30PM - Intermediate Group: Session 3
7:50PM - Hawk Novice Group: Session 3
8:10PM - Track Close
9:00PM - Gates Close
* Times are an approximation (Weather and on-track issues can play havoc with a schedule, and sometimes officials might have to improvise to make sure everyone gets the most out of the event.)
ADDITIONAL TRACK INFORMATION
Click Here for more information about Track Night events at Portland International Raceway.