Track Night 2023: High Plains Raceway - August 24
- August 24, 2023, 03:00 PM - 09:00 PM MDT
- Track Night, High Plains Raceway, Rocky Mountain
- 0 Comments
High Plains Raceway is a race track located near Byers, Colorado, USA. The track is one of the newest in the USA, having been constructed in 2008. With its’ rolling terrain and open spaces, HPR is technical, challenging, and very safe. Elevation is a major factor of the track, and the maximum difference is 70 feet, a lot for a shorter track! It has a combination of everything, with some high-speed corners and a long straight, as well as a slow hairpin.
Advanced, Intermediate and Novice groups: $150
Join SCCA and Save! Members Pay: $130
Track Tour Laps and Spectating: FREE!
TRACK SPECIFIC RULES
- The entry road speed limit is 25 mph. The paddock speed limit is 10 mph.
- Decibel limit is 103db at the property line.
2:30PM- Gates Open
3:00PM- Worker Meeting (includes Run/Work participants)
3:15PM - MANDATORY HAWK PERFORMANCE NOVICE MEETING
3:30PM - Hawk Novice Group: Paced Laps; MANDATORY ADVANCED GROUP and INTERMEDIATE GROUP MEETING
3:50PM - Advanced Group: Session 1
3:55PM - Hawk Novice Group: Briefing 1
* Times are an approximation (Weather and on-track issues can play havoc with a schedule, and sometimes officials might have to improvise to make sure everyone gets the most out of the event.)
ADDITIONAL TRACK INFORMATION
Click Here for more information about Track Night events at High Plains Raceway.