Track Night 2023: Palmer Motorsports Park - June 22
- June 22, 2023, 02:00 PM - 09:00 PM EDT
- Track Night, Palmer Motorsports Park, Northeast
- 0 Comments
Palmer Motorsports Park is touted as the “first true road-course in Massachusetts” and is just seven miles off the turnpike on Whiskey Hill. This track – created for testing, driver training and competition is 2.3 miles long and boasts 190 feet of elevation change.
Advanced, Intermediate, and Novice groups: $205
Join SCCA and Save! National Members Pay: $185
Track Tour Laps and Spectating: FREE!
TRACK SPECIFIC RULES
- The sound decibel limit is 95 db measured 50 feet from the track edge.
- Electric vehicles are not permitted in hot track sessions at this location.
- Palmer Motorsports Park does not have food or beverages available on-site, the concessions will not be open. Please bring everything you may need for the evening with you.
2:00PM- Gates Open
3:15PM- Worker Meeting (includes Run/Work participants)
3:45PM - MANDATORY HAWK PERFORMANCE NOVICE MEETING
4:00PM - Hawk Novice Group: Paced Laps, INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED MEETING
4:20PM - Advanced Group: Session 1
4:25PM - Hawk Novice Group: Briefing 1
* Times are an approximation (Weather and on-track issues can play havoc with a schedule, and sometimes officials might have to improvise to make sure everyone gets the most out of the event.)
ADDITIONAL TRACK INFORMATION
Click Here for more information about Track Night events at Palmer Motorsports Park.