Track Night 2023: Sebring International Raceway - May 18
- May 18, 2023, 03:00 PM - 09:00 PM EDT
- South, Track Night, Southeast
- 0 Comments
Sebring International Raceway is one of the oldest tracks in the country and host to the world-famous 12 Hours of Sebring. There are two versions of the course at Sebring. This event will be run on the 3.67 mile "full" course!
- The Track Shack concession stand will NOT be open for this event. Please bring water, sports drinks, and snacks to keep yourself hydrated and fueled up for the evening!
- Fuel (93, 98, 110, and 112), air and ice will all be available in the fuel farm area until 7:00 pm.
- Sebring International Raceway imposes a $20 paddock fee on all RV's, toterhomes, and race haulers entering their paddock. They define a race hauler as all air conditioned enclosed trailers. If you'll be bringing one of these vehicles, please be prepared to pay the $20 cash fee to the gate guard upon entry.
Advanced, Intermediate and Novice groups: $220
Join SCCA and Save! National Members Pay: $200
Track Tour Laps and Spectating: FREE!
1:00PM - Gates Open
3:30PM - Worker Meeting (includes Run/Work participants)
3:45PM - MANDATORY HAWK PERFORMANCE NOVICE MEETING
4:00PM - Hawk Novice Group: Paced Laps, MANDATORY ADVANCED GROUP and INTERMEDIATE GROUP MEETING
4:20PM - Advanced Group: Session 1
4:25PM - Hawk Novice Group: Briefing 1
* Times are an approximation (Weather and on-track issues can play havoc with a schedule, and sometimes officials might have to improvise to make sure everyone gets the most out of the event.)
ADDITIONAL TRACK INFORMATION
Click Herefor more information about Track Night events at Sebring International Raceway.