Track Night 2023: Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park - April 18
- April 18, 2023, 01:00 PM - 08:30 PM EDT
- Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park, Track Night, Northeast
- 0 Comments
Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park (TSMP), formerly Thompson International Raceway, is a motorsports park in Thompson, Connecticut, featuring a 5 ⁄ 8-mile (1.0 km) paved oval racetrack and a 1.7-mile (2.7 km) road racing course. Once known as the "Indianapolis of the East", it was the first asphalt-paved racing oval track in the United States and is now under the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series banner.
Advanced, Intermediate, and Novice groups: $190
Join SCCA and Save! National Members Pay: $170
Track Tour Laps: FREE!
TRACK SPECIFIC RULES
- Sound limit of 103 decibels will be in force at all times.
- Paddock area speed limit is 10 MPH. Access road speed limit is 20 MPH. Pit lane speed limit is 30 MPH.
**Note the schedule below. This event will begin earlier than a standard Track Night.**
1:00PM - Gates Open
3:00PM - Worker Meeting (includes Run/Work participants)
3:15PM - MANDATORY HAWK PERFORMANCE NOVICE MEETING
3:30PM - Hawk Novice Group: Paced Laps; MANDATORY INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED GROUP MEETING
3:50PM - Advanced Group: Session 1
3:55PM - Hawk Novice Group: Briefing 1
5:30PM - Track Tour Laps (Open to All)
* Times are an approximation (Weather and on-track issues can play havoc with a schedule, and sometimes officials might have to improvise to make sure everyone gets the most out of the event.)
ADDITIONAL TRACK INFORMATION
Click Here for more information about Track Night events at Thompson Speedway.
Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park205 E Thompson Rd
Thompson, CT 06277-1929