Track Night 2022: Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park - June 30
It is your responsibility to assess the risk to you, both on-track and off, and to make the decision on whether to participate in this event. If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please contact Jack Track regarding your entry and stay home. If you have been in contact with someone who has been experiencing these symptoms in the last two weeks, please contact Jack Track regarding your entry and stay home.
As CDC guidelines continue to evolve, please keep an eye on the SCCA COVID-19 Event Protocol Update page for the most up-to-date information. Please continue to bring a face covering to all events as we will continue to “look local” to make sure we meet all local COVID-19 protocol requirements.
Advanced, Intermediate and Novice groups: $180
Join SCCA and Save! National Members Pay: $165
Track Tour Laps: Free!
TRACK SPECIFIC RULES
- Long pants are required for all participants.
- Sound limit of 103 decibels will be in force at all times.
- Paddock area speed limit is 10 MPH. Access road speed limit is 20 MPH. Pit lane speed limit is 30 MPH.
- COVID-19 Guidelines: When outside, no mask required. When inside, no mask required for those who are fully vaccinated. Masks recommended for others when inside as well as when unable to maintain a 6ft social distance.
2:00PM - Gates Open
3:30PM - Worker Meeting (includes Run/Work participants)
3:45PM - MANDATORY KONI NOVICE MEETING
4:00PM - KONI Novice Group: Paced Laps; MANDATORY INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED MEETING
4:20PM - Advanced Group: Session 1
4:25PM - KONI Novice Group: Briefing 1
* Times are an approximation (Weather and on-track issues can play havoc with a schedule, and sometimes officials might have to improvise to make sure everyone gets the most out of the event.)
Click Here for more information about Track Night events at Thompson Speedway.