Track Night 2022: Eagles Canyon Raceway - September 13
- September 13, 2022, 01:30 PM - 08:00 PM CDT
- Track Night, Southwest, Track - Eagles Canyon Raceway
- 1 Comment
It is your responsibility to assess the risk to you, both on-track and off, and to make the decision on whether to participate in this event. If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please contact Jack Track regarding your entry and stay home. If you have been in contact with someone who has been experiencing these symptoms in the last two weeks, please contact Jack Track regarding your entry and stay home.
As CDC guidelines continue to evolve, please keep an eye on the SCCA COVID-19 Event Protocol Update page for the most up-to-date information. Please continue to bring a face covering to all events as we will continue to “look local” to make sure we meet all local COVID-19 protocol requirements.
Eagles Canyon Raceway is a private 2.7 mile road course with over 200 feet of elevation change, a half mile long back straight and 15 exciting turns. This event is a very unique opportunity to participate in a track day during an SCCA Time Trials National Tour event on-site at the same location. If you've participated in a Track Night event before, your experience will be just the same as what you're used to aside from the schedule as noted below.
TRACK SPECIFIC RULES
- Electric vehicles and SUV's are not permitted in hot track sessions at this location.
- Eagles Canyon requires any driver in a car with a 6 point cage, or greater, to wear a SFI level 1 fire protection suit at a minimum.
- Eagles Canyon requires all approved street convertibles to drive with the roof in the up and locked position while on track.
ECR's new “Over The Top” Bar and Grill is scheduled to be open from 3:00 - 7:00 pm. Stop by and grab a bite to eat or a cold beverage!
Advanced, Intermediate and Novice groups: $175
Join SCCA and Save! National Members Pay: $160
1:30PM - Gates Open
2:45PM- Worker Meeting (includes Run/Work participants)
3:15PM - MANDATORY KONI NOVICE MEETING
3:30PM - KONI Novice Group: Paced Laps; MANDATORY INTERMEDIATE GROUP and ADVANCED GROUP MEETING
3:50PM - Advanced Group: Session 1
3:55PM - KONI Novice Group: Briefing 1
* Times are an approximation (Weather and on-track issues can play havoc with a schedule, and sometimes officials might have to improvise to make sure everyone gets the most out of the event.)
ADDITIONAL TRACK INFORMATION
Click Here for more information about Track Night events at Eagles Canyon Raceway.
I'm doing the buy 2 get one free