Track Night 2021: Sebring International Raceway - October 7
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, every attempt will be made to minimize the risks of exposure to the virus for all of our participants and our staff.
It is your responsibility to assess the risk to you, both on-track and off, and to make the decision on whether to participate in this event. If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please contact Jack Track regarding your entry and stay home. If you have been in contact with someone who has been experiencing these symptoms in the last two weeks, please contact Jack Track regarding your entry and stay home.
Please take this seriously. Everyone has different concerns about the risk of infection, and it is important to take everyone's feelings into consideration. The approach we are taking and asking you to join us in is much in alignment with our "same team" approach. Just as your safety and well-being on track depend on everyone working together, the same applies in the paddock as well. As such, we ask that everyone respect the health concerns of others, whether you share them or not.
While on-site please take the health and safety of your fellow participants, volunteers, and staff into consideration and practice social distancing, wear a mask, and wash your hands, and/or use hand sanitizer frequently. All attendees and staff will be required to wear a face-covering (mask, bandana, balaclava, etc.) any time they are outside of their own vehicle or personal parking spot.
- Due to the track's COVID policies, anyone planning to attend must be on the roster for the event 24 hours before the event begins.
- Any crew members will need to register for free as "Crew."
- Anyone not on the roster will not be allowed entry to the facility.
- Temperatures will be verified to be under 100.1 with a non-contact infrared thermometer upon entry.
Sebring International Raceway is one of the oldest tracks in the country and host to the world-famous 12 Hours of Sebring. There are two versions of the course at Sebring. This event will be run on the 3.67-mile "full" course!
- The Track Shack concession stand will not be open during this event. Please bring your own food and plenty of cold beverages.
- Sebring International Raceway imposes a $20 paddock fee on all RV's, toterhomes, and race haulers entering their paddock. They define a race hauler as all air-conditioned enclosed trailers. If you'll be bringing one of these vehicles, please be prepared to pay the $20 cash fee to the gate guard upon entry.
Advanced, Intermediate and Novice groups: $205
Join SCCA and Save! Members Pay: $195
Track Tour Laps and Spectating: FREE!
All drivers must attend one of the four scheduled Participant Briefings. KONI Novices should plan to attend at or before 3:00.
1:30PM- Gates Open
2:00PM - Participant Briefing
2:30PM - Participant Briefing
3:00PM - Participant Briefing
3:00PM- Worker Meeting (includes Run/Work participants)
3:15PM - MANDATORY KONI NOVICE MEETING (Novice Paddock)
3:30PM - KONI Novice Group: Paced Laps; Participant Briefing
3:50PM - Advanced Group: Session 1
3:55PM - KONI Novice Group: Briefing 1 (Novice Paddock)
* Times are an approximation (Weather and on-track issues can play havoc with a schedule, and sometimes officials might have to improvise to make sure everyone gets the most out of the event.)
Click Here for more information about Track Night events at Sebring International Raceway.