Track Night 2021: Sebring International Raceway - October 7
It is your responsibility to assess the risk to you, both on-track and off, and to make the decision on whether to participate in this event. If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please contact Jack Track regarding your entry and stay home. If you have been in contact with someone who has been experiencing these symptoms in the last two weeks, please contact Jack Track regarding your entry and stay home.
As CDC guidelines continue to evolve, please keep an eye on the SCCA COVID-19 Event Protocol Update page for the most up-to-date information. Please continue to bring a face covering (mask, bandana, balaclava, etc.) to all events as we will continue to “look local” to make sure we meet all local COVID-19 protocol requirements.
- Due to the track's COVID policies, anyone planning to attend must be on the roster for the event 24 hours before the event begins.
- Any crew members will need to register for free as "Crew."
- Anyone not on the roster will not be allowed entry to the facility.
- Temperatures will be verified to be under 100.1 with a non-contact infrared thermometer upon entry.
Sebring International Raceway is one of the oldest tracks in the country and host to the world-famous 12 Hours of Sebring. There are two versions of the course at Sebring. This event will be run on the 3.67-mile "full" course!
- The Track Shack concession stand will not be open during this event. Please bring your own food and plenty of cold beverages.
- Sebring International Raceway imposes a $20 paddock fee on all RV's, toterhomes, and race haulers entering their paddock. They define a race hauler as all air-conditioned enclosed trailers. If you'll be bringing one of these vehicles, please be prepared to pay the $20 cash fee to the gate guard upon entry.
Advanced, Intermediate and Novice groups: $205
Join SCCA and Save! National Members Pay: $195
Track Tour Laps and Spectating: FREE!
1:30PM- Gates Open
3:00PM- Worker Meeting (includes Run/Work participants)
3:15PM - MANDATORY KONI NOVICE MEETING (Novice Paddock)
3:30PM - KONI Novice Group: Paced Laps; MANDATORY INTERMEDIATE GROUP and ADVANCED GROUP MEETING
3:50PM - Advanced Group: Session 1
3:55PM - KONI Novice Group: Briefing 1 (Novice Paddock)
* Times are an approximation (Weather and on-track issues can play havoc with a schedule, and sometimes officials might have to improvise to make sure everyone gets the most out of the event.)
Click Here for more information about Track Night events at Sebring International Raceway.