Track Night 2020: Sebring International Raceway - November 4
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, every attempt will be made to minimize the risks of exposure to the virus. New processes and procedures are being developed and will be put into place for events going forward.
Ultimately, it is your responsibility to assess the risk to you, both on-track and off, and to make the decision on whether or not to participate. If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath please stay home. If you have been in contact with someone who has been experiencing these symptoms in the last two weeks, please stay home.
Please take this seriously. Each individual has different concerns about the risk of infection and it is important to take everyone's feelings into consideration. The approach we are taking and asking you to join us in is much in alignment with our "same team" approach. Just as your safety and well-being on track depend on everyone working together, the same applies in the paddock as well. As such, we ask that everyone respect the health concerns of others, whether you share them or not.
While on-site please take the health and safety of your fellow participants, volunteers, and staff into consideration and practice social distancing, wear a mask, and wash your hands, and/or use hand sanitizer frequently. All attendees and staff will be required to wear a face covering (mask, bandana, balaclava, etc.) any time they are outside of their own vehicle.
- Due to the track's COVID policies, anyone planning to attend must be on the roster for the event 24 hours before the event begins.
- Any crew members will need to register for free as "Crew."
- Anyone not on the roster will not be allowed entry to the facility.
- Temperatures will be verified to be under 100.1 with a non-contact infrared thermometer upon entry.
Sebring International Raceway is one of the oldest tracks in the country and host to the world-famous 12 Hours of Sebring. There are two versions of the course at Sebring. This event will be run on the 3.67-mile "full" course!
- The Track Shack concession stand will not be open during this event. Please bring your own food and plenty of cold beverages.
- Sebring International Raceway imposes a $20 paddock fee on all RV's, toterhomes, and race haulers entering their paddock. They define a race hauler as all air-conditioned enclosed trailers. If you'll be bringing one of these vehicles, please be prepared to pay the $20 cash fee to the gate guard upon entry.
Advanced, Intermediate and Novice groups: $205
Join SCCA and Save! Members Pay: $195
Track Tour Laps: FREE!
All drivers must attend one of the four scheduled Participant Briefings. KONI Novices should plan to attend at or before 3:00.
11:30AM- Gates Open
12:00PM - Participant Briefing
12:30PM - Participant Briefing and Worker Meeting (includes Run/Work participants)
1:00PM - Participant Briefing
1:15PM - MANDATORY KONI NOVICE MEETING
1:30PM - KONI Novice Group: Paced Laps; Participant Briefing
1:50PM - Advanced Group: Session 1
1:55PM - KONI Novice Group: Briefing 1
* Times are an approximation (Weather and on-track issues can play havoc with a schedule, and sometimes officials might have to improvise to make sure everyone gets the most out of the event.)
Click Here for more information about Track Night events at Sebring International Raceway.
When you arrive, please enter the track on Midway Drive or Panoz Drive if they don't have the main gates open. Take a right on Paddock Way, then cross over the bridge. At the first 4-way stop, you can turn right to enter the large main paddock or turn left towards the large building with garage bays along pit lane.
The open garage spaces will be available first-come first-served alongside pit lane. There is a group of a few race teams that will be testing in the morning before our event begins, and they may be using a few of the garages. There will be plenty of parking in the large paddock to the south of the building alongside pit-lane.
Check-In will open at 11:30 in one of the open garage bays alongside the pit lane. Look for our TNIA staff in white Track Night shirts. Please bring your own pen, and, to help the line move quickly, bring your helmet with you, unless you already have a 2020 TNIA sticker, and have your tech sheet already filled out. If you don't have a printer, no worries. We will have copies for you on-site.
Pick Your Drivers Meeting Time
We will be holding not just one, but four driver’s briefings for this event to keep them smaller and allow for easy social distancing. You will only need to attend one of the scheduled meetings ( 12:00, 12:30, 1:00, or 1:30). KONI Novice participants will need to arrive early enough to attend the 1:15 KONI Novice meeting.
Our awesome photographer, Chris Green from MotorSportMedia, is taking pre-orders for photo packages now. Pre-Order Here.