Track Night 2020: Atlanta Motorsports Park- July 8
Atlanta Motorsports Park (AMP) is a road circuit designed by famed Formula One architects, Hermann Tilke. AMP is a 2-mile road circuit with elevation changes, technical circuit layout, high-speed straights and two ‘signature’ corners designed to pay homage to famed European race circuits; Belgium’s Spa-
AMP will have a Mexican food truck on-site selling dinner this evening. Bring your friends and family out for a bite to eat and let them take part in the FREE Track Tour Laps session!
Advanced, Intermediate and Novice groups: $165
Join SCCA and Save! Members Pay: $155
Track Tour Laps and Spectating: $0
TRACK SPECIFIC RULES
- All minors must have a legal guardian sign the waiver for them at the facility entrance to gain admittance (or present a notarized minor waiver).
- No one under the age of 16 will be permitted on the track at any time, including pace laps.
- Sound limit of 98 decibels 50 feet from the track edge will be in force at all times.
- Atlanta Motorsports Park requires 2010 or newer: Snell SA, SFI or FIA approved helmets. Other ratings - including but not limited to Snell "M," "K" or only DOT are not permitted.
3:00PM - Gates Open
3:30PM - Worker Meeting (includes Run/Work participants)
3:45PM - MANDATORY KONI NOVICE MEETING
4:00PM - KONI Novice Group: Paced Laps, MANDATORY ADVANCED GROUP and INTERMEDIATE GROUP BRIEFING
4:20PM - Advanced Group: Session 1
4:25PM - KONI Novice Group: Briefing 1
* Times are an approximation (Weather and on-track issues can play havoc with a schedule, and sometimes officials might have to improvise to make sure everyone gets the most out of the event.)
Click Here for more information about Track Night events at Atlanta Motorsports Park.