• Richard Williams

Track Night Boston

Well, just got home from my first ever track night and all I can say is WOW.

I have lived in ten states and three countries and have lost track of the ones I have visited. I have climbed mountains, dove into the sea with sharks and whales, hiked across desserts and climbed glaciers, clung to rock walls and frozen waterfalls hundreds of feet from the ground, have been through a war, and broke the sound barrier in a jet, I even survived being married once, and my first Track Night America ranks right up there with all of those as one of the most fun and exciting things I have ever done. If you have been holding back, not sure if you should jump in and try a track night, then stop wondering and get out there and do it, you will be glad you did.

The event was well organized, ran like clock work, and most of all was safe and fun. I took a bigger risk driving to the event on the Turnpike then I did in my three twenty minute track sessions. A great time was had by all and thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make the event happen. I am signing up the remaining three Track Night Boston events for sure.

• Post to Thread