• Trevor Cotton

Cost

Is the price high for only three 20 minute sessions? For $300 I can get eleven 20 minute sessions over two days with another local group at the same track.

• Post to Thread
    • ebwolf

At High Plains Raceway outside Denver, we've had pretty low turnout. The Intermediate/Advanced run groups were combined and we got 4 sessions at about 25 minutes each. The first TNIA that I attended, there were only four cars in the combined Intermediate/Advanced group. There were more corner workers than cars on the track!

PM me for a $25/off coupon!

• Robert K.

At All events Run/Work will get you 1 session (plus free paced laps) for only $35. Last month for PBIR I found a $25 off coupon & did Run/work for $10!! This month I found a $35 off  & could do Run/work for FREE!!!!!!!! I hope this trend continues cause the next level will be them paying me to drive.

• Mike B.

Hey Trev,

With typical track days, you normally get 4 20 minute sessions for about $240. You also have to factor in though, you have to be at the track by 7am-ish. For most people that means paying for a hotel stay each night, taking significantly more time off of work, etc. It also depends on the track. For instance, there is a group running Thompson at $345 for a full day, 4 sessions.  Now add in a hotel for say $50 if you can split one cheap. You're up to $98+/session vs $50 with TNIA. You get great seat time per dollar with this program.

I would be curious though what group is running the deal you found. Typically the best I've seen on the East coast is Labor Day weekend VIR with PCA/Audi @$405 for 3 days but when you factor in rooms at the facility you're back to about $275+/day.

• Tom D.

What group is that? 

• Trevor Cotton

NASA HPDE sessions.